- Most Blue Cross plans (except Blue Value)
- United Health Care
- North Carolina State Health Plans
- Humana Gold Plus
- Tricare for Life as a secondary to Medicare
- MedCost and PHCS network plans (many small plans will list these clearing houses on the front or back of your insurance card)
We do not accept the following:
- Duke affiliated plans as a primary insurance (we do accept Duke plans as secondary to Medicare)
- Tricare as a primary plan
- Blue Value
- United Healthcare Lowes affliated plan
- Cigna Connect
- Blue Gold
- Workman's comp claims
Photo ID and insurance cards are REQUIRED at your first visit and any time your insurance changes. We will have to reschedule your appointment if you forget these items or will be happy to treat you as a self pay patient.
We are happy to serve the uninsured as self pay patients with a discount similar to insurance plan discounts.