Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Capital Dermatology
Your first visit to Capital Dermatology of NC involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this site. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can save some time by filling out forms online on our Patient Portal (please call to provide us with your email address so we can send you an invite).. If you prefer, you can also print out and complete the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Registration Form
- Patient Records Request Form (optional)
- List of current medications (optional)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that we have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. You will receive an email inviting you to create an account on our patient portal and fill out forms online. Please bring id, insurance cards, and arrive 15 min before your scheduled appointment time to complete your paperwork. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. We look forward to your first visit.